1. We are Moving!
We are going to the Henderson Maryland church to pastor. I am nervous, scared and still in a state of shock!
2. We have moved 8 times in 8 years.
Yes I am complaining, just a little ; )
3. I have a very messy house right now.
We currently live in a small double-wide trailer and it is now full of empty boxes waiting to be packed and some already packed. I have really streamlined our "stuff" while we have lived here, but when there is 7 of us in this small space...well you get the picture, but in case you don't here's an actual picture of some of my mess. *embarassed grin*
4. Everyone wants to see us now that we are moving. Not that is isn't nice to feel wanted, or whatever. But I have so much work to do!
5. I really need to go pack! Do I have to? (WHINE!!)
6. I have let my baby play with paper because he likes it and it keeps him happy.
This may make me a horrible mother, I will especially think so if he has paper in his poopy diaper.
I have to go clean, pack, take care of the children, nurse the baby, cook dinner...oh ya, you don't want my whole list do you?
If you would like you can click on the links below and join in the fun!
Have a great day everyone!