Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It Happened

She's 2 months!
And since our camera broke (at least the picture taking mechanism) here's some videos.

Saturday November 12 ,2011

Jonathan got his first deer with his bow!

And for some other "It Happened" events:

1.  The kids erased all the pictures from our SD card.  I wanted to cry.  All of GraceyAnna's newborn pics, our summer pics, our birthday pics, our-well you get the picture, no nobody does 'cause there all gone-sob.... : )

2.  We passed our first homeschool meeting with the board of educaion, YAY!

3.  We RUINED an element on our stove from a bone dry Pressure cooker (the seal went bad so the liquid boiled out) So now we need a new element and a new pressure canner.

4.  We survived our first house fire- Thank God!  We were all taking our Sunday nap, Emmaus put a washcloth over the lamp in the girls room and it caught fire.  Jonathan came to the rescue and got the foot high flames out and spent the next 2 days airing out their matresses, washing bedding, shampooing carpet and airing out ALL their clothes.  We converted the back porch into "the cleaners"  Thanks Babe!  Have you ever seen melted light bulb? It's sharp and won't come out : )   Oh, and all our smoke alarms work.

5.Silas has to get his heart fixed.  He has a hole in it and the left side of his heart is dialated (enlarged), he will be going to John Hopkins to have a heart catheter sent up a vein to see what can be done to close the hole.  Your prayers would be appreciated!