Friday, July 2, 2010

Funny Friday

Of Mothers & Daughter

One day, a little girl is sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly notices that her mother has several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette hair.

She looks at her mother and inquisitively asks, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then asked, "Momma, how come all of grandma's hairs are white?

4 comments:

  1. lol!!! I have to share this one with my mom. She always told me she wished I would get a daughter just like me, and now I have two!!! I tell her, I think I turned out all right....=) =) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the mouths of babes...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped in to visit your blog and love it. I will certainly be back for more visits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!