Friday, July 16, 2010

Simply Delicious Fruit Salad

I can be lazy sometimes, wait let me rephrase that as that sounds bad : ) I love simple things! They make my life so much easier, I especially love simple recipes that my kids enjoy.
This was super easy to make and only required these ingredients:
Simply Delicious Fruit Salad:

1 can any size peaches

1 can any size fruit cocktail

1 can any size mandarin oranges

1 can any size pears

1 can cherry pie filling

Drain all the fruit, and pour into a large bowl, stir in pie filling. Wala! Enjoy

Variations: Use fresh, frozen or your favorite fruit. The cherry pie filling gives this fruit salad a different twist.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!