Some random things I am REALLY thankful for:
1. We arrived safely last Tuesday with no accidents and no mishaps.
2. Our children have SO much room to run and play *I have to beg them to come inside*
3. I am very comfortable with our new church family.
4. We have a former pastors wife as a very close neighbor, and she has brought us produce from her garden and has already become a friend.
5. My husband is in his element and his preaching is so different from what it used to be, he has really grown in the last few years we were out of the ministry.
6. I refuse to be lonely or depressed and God is helping me focus and train my mind and heart to take all my needs to Him.
7. We have decided on no television, it is expensive and time consuming, and has a negative impact and influence on our children. *We are still watching good movies so we are not depriving our children : )*
8. We have a wonderful pianist in our little church *something I really appreciate because our last pastorate had no pianist and it was hard!*
9. I have great views out of every window.
10. God has proved Himself true to me, and I can see that the last few years of trials and hardships were not in vain. This is perhaps what I am most thankful for.