Thursday, September 1, 2011

Look Who's 4!

Jonathan put the scooter together and then we tied ballons to it.
The balloons were almost as popular as the new scooter : )

Good morning Birthday boy!
August 31, 2011

To the sweet, precocious little man who enjoys coloring on our wall (see artwork behind him)
Loves to take the scissors to anything, like his hair, his bed sheets, teddy bears....

"It is so hard to wake up!"

"Aww, do I have to open my eyes?"

Silas is such a morning person, always has that precious smile!

Pure delight!

Pancakes for breakfast, and when asked what he wanted for dinner he kept insisting on ham sandwiches, so we had those for lunch.
Don't you know the best part of a birthday cake is the icing?
Carrot cake, with his requested items and  graphics.

Mom, can I lick the truck?

Four years ago, this precious little boy joined our family and our love for him has grown.  He keeps his mommy and daddy smiling and fills our days with so much joy.  He holds his own in our little clan and I love to hear him say " I lub you Mommy"!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love how you made his whole day special! ~ Karen @ Pink Parsonage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!