Thursday, September 29, 2011

Karagen's Birthday!

Monday, September 26, 2011

 The Outfits from Grammy
 Karagen and Jonathan went on a bike ride.
 Mommy and the birthday girl.

 She received the rose from a neighbor for her birthday.
 Dinner of Macaroni (her favorite) baked corn  and roast deer meat & gravy.
 Decorating her cake.
 The finished product- zuchini cake, yummy!
Pure delight!

We started the day with a walk, just her and I.  I was suprised how fast she walked, she has long legs- like her Daddy.  The fog was thick and we heard a plane fly overhead, but could not see it.  In my mind I could still see her as a little baby, cuddled close to my breast, then I looked down (though not too far as she is just above my shoulder now) and saw a budding young lady.  Caring, thoughtful and trying to mature though she is still a child.  So helpful and capable.
We had pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast.
We did our school work.
She went on a bike ride with Jonathan.
We had our birthday celebration after dinner.

Happy Birthday Karagen.  Our beautiful little girl!  We love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....very precious! Mommy looks tired though! Karen@ Pink PArsonage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...very precious! Mommy looks great too, but tired. Karen @ Pink Parsonage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!