Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm Out of the Box

And maybe a little crazy.....

Here's proof-

 
I like to think of myself as a food explorer- and since I ditched the box (boxed food)  I make
strange strangely delicious food.  Here's my latest adventure of "out of the box" cooking.
 
What you need-
2 avocados
1-2 c. yogurt
1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
Blend together in a blender until creamy
 1 large bowl of fruit.
  1tsp. fruit fresh to prevent browning of your fruit.
Add to your favorite mix of fruit and stir until well blended.
(mine is whatever I have on hand to throw in there)
 
This closely imitates the boxed pudding idea, except it's way healthier.
 
So...Yum!
 

1 comment:

  1. I ditched the box food a while back, but every time I make some "out of the ordinary" dish such as this one, I get accused of being pregnant! Sheesh! Can't a girl crave pickles and peanut butter without being interrogated?! LOL

    This sounds really delicious, btw. Don't tell the girls I said so though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!