Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where have I been?

Every summer get's so busy- and this summer has been a little crazy.

What have I been up to?

No computer for almost 3 weeks.

No longer working at our local Post Office, the Postal service is in the process of shutting it down.

My sister is getting married next week, Oh my!

We have been canning and freezing like crazy, thank the Lord for a bountiful garden!

Getting big and ready for baby to come : )

Laundry, dishes and more laundry lol

I have finally gotten a handle on our house cleaning, A true victory for me. 

The Lord has given me strength and patience, something I pray for daily.

That is all for now, I will do more posting now that I have a computer.  I have to get 5 kiddos ready for church tonight : )  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you with the craziness!!! I haven't been blogging too much lately either. i miss it. It's also a good way to keep in touch :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you today- realizing that baby #6 will be here soon! :)
    Glad to hear you're doing well!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK....did I miss the post on what you are having?! I've been checking here so often for a new post, great to hear from you and it sounds like things are really going well. Busy, but well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading them and it is a special blessing to hear back from you!